Royal Canin is a renowned French company that specializes in producing quality dog food.
These days, many people are more conscious about the kind of food they feed to their pets. Royal Canin has different kinds of dog food for different needs, including adult and puppy.
I am really pleased with Royal Canine Dog Food.
I was hesitant at first to make the switch to this product because of the price, but after I started feeding it to my German Shepherd puppy, she showed significant improvement in her health, energy levels, and activity.
She is even growing faster than before! I have also noticed that her coat has become thicker and she rarely gets any digestion problems.
Introduction To Royal Canin GSD Puppy Food
Your German Shepherd pup deserves the best start in life! Royal Canin has been the leading name in canine nutrition for over 40 years.
Royal Canine created unique, tailor-made nutrition for your pure breed. Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Dog Food is specifically tailored to meet the nutritional requirements of your puppy’s developing body.
Their formula features easily digestible proteins and carbohydrates, plus important vitamins & minerals that will help keep your pup happy.
Royal Canin German Puppy Food Features
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- The kibble is specially shaped to encourage chewing and provides the right amount of stimulation to help combat boredom.
- The formula includes chicken fat for healthy skin development.
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred German Shepherd puppies 8 weeks to 15 months old.
- Specialized kibble shape is designed for a German Shepherd’s long, strong muzzle to encourage chewing.
- Contains fresh pork, chicken meal and dried bison that are perfect sources of high quality protein for growing dogs.
- Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and shiny coat.
As said before, I have a German Shepherd puppy and I need to feed him dog food that she needs to grow up strong. After trying many other brands, I found out that Royal Canine is one of the best food for German Shepherd puppies. It’s been over three months now and so far my dog is healthy and active.
I haven’t seen any problems with this food.
Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Shepped Team